Pages

10.02.2012

Woot Woot----

I've finished a layout!
I was inspired by this sketch over at Let's Scrap.


I liked the way this sketch used vertical and horizontal pictures across both pages, with the middle photo cut at the center of the layout.

Of course, when I went to find photos to scrap--what I chose didn't have any vertical photos! AND as always --I had more than the number of pictures shown in the sketch.


Even though mine doesn't look like the sketch, you can see I was inspired with the overlapping of photos, and cutting the pictures in the center. That little trick really helped me get more pictures on this layout! So--mine is pretty plain, but it sure does feel good getting a layout done. This goes with a layout I did back in January! See it here. The title and journaling are on that layout, so I didn't put anything here.

I went to an all day crop on September 22. I just have some finishing touches on those layouts, hopefully I will get them posted soon.
Thanks so much for looking in today.

1 comment:

  1. Nice work! I agree ...Feels good to get projects done. Thanks for sharing the sketch and some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete