Pages

8.31.2013

Let's Scrap!

This week's sketch at Let's Scrap worked perfect for the pictures I had of pumpkin carving back in 2010!
Here is the sketch,


And here is my layout!


 I love starting with a sketch and tweaking it to work with ALL the pictures I take and want to keep!

Here is the last pictures I had for "Halloween" of 2010!
The pets deserved a page of their own.
They are so cute!

The paper is last year's Halloween paper from Close To My Heart called Mischief. And I dug in my stash and used embellishments that I have had for ever! That tag is YEARS old--from a set bought from a dollar bin at Michaels. The Thickers have been hoarded for three or four years! And of course, paper flowers, buttons, and brads just seem to collect and multiply!
So happy to use up some old stuff!
Thanks for looking today!

3 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the sketch (and I'm about to lift it)! Great photos and I especially like how you place the title from top to bottom .... looks great! I'm with you on the stash-busting too. Always nice to use those oldies up! Nice catching up with you here in blogland!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Marg! Yes, it has been awhile since I have been active--but feels so good to get scrapping again! Good to "see" you!!! Thanks for commenting!! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific layouts, Lisa! It's amazing how much crafting stuff we accumulate over the years isn't it? Sure feels good when we can use up some of our supply stash, too!! :)

    ReplyDelete