Pages

10.05.2012

Potion Bottles

I've been having fun making some Halloween decorations. 



I've been saving all sorts of glass bottles just for this project. I spray painted most of them black. On some of the bottles I glittered the inside of the jar.  To do this, cover the inside of the jar completely with watered down Elmer's glue, pour glitter in and shake it around. Fun!! I got my labels from The Graphics Fairy. An AWESOME website. She has tons of things to download--all free!



The label border and skeleton, above, came from Graphics Fairy, but I created the name for this potion! ☺  Click on image to see so you can read it!

Thanks for stopping in today!
Cheers ♥


2 comments:

  1. These are FABULOUS, Lisa!! What fun Halloween decorations! Also, I LOVE the new sunflower header on your blog...so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Becky! I thought it was time to spruce up the header, that is one of my favorite pictures I took a couple years ago.

      Delete