Pages

10.16.2012

Moonlight Paper Pack

Do you have the paper you need for your Halloween layouts? Check out the Moonlight Paper Pack from Close To My Heart.

This paper pack has all the right colors for Halloween, but it isn't so Halloween specific that you couldn't use it for any other layout. Love that!

I admit, I don't have this paper pack yet either, but look at this awesome layout that is on page 56 of the Idea Book. (the link I have highlight to see that "awesome layout" didn't take you directly to the page like I wanted. PLEASE go find this layout--here is what you will have to do: the link takes you to the Idea Book, click on the expand button that shows in the middle of the book. The layout is actually on page 56 of the Idea Book, but when you scroll the pages at the bottom, it appears as pages 58-59-so click on 58-59, and I'm talking about the layout that is at the top of left hand page. Only layout shown here.) (now--aren't you glad you went through the trouble to see it!!) They have used pieces from the Moonlight Complements Dimensional Elements pack for the Halloween accents.

I have to say again--Love that! But take away those Halloween pieces, and the layout with this paper could be used for a different story. The paper in this pack is just simply beautiful! Not too cutesy or trendy like so many Halloween papers can be.

The Moonlight paper pack shown above comes with (6) 12" x 12" Background & Texture (B&T) Duos-- {(2) each of 3 double-sided designs}. And (6) 12" x 12" Cardstock sheets. {(2) Black, (2) Goldrush, (1) Slate, and (1) Smokey Plum} The cost of this pack is only $9.95.



Or there is the option of purchasing the Workshop on the Go Moonlight Scrapbooking Kit. In this kit you will receive the Moonlight paper pack, a My Acrylix Stamp Set, (2) sheets of Colonial White Cardstock, Sparkles Black & Grey Assortment,  the Haunted Assortment embellishments and an instructional brochure to create two beautiful 2-page layouts. All this for $29.95!

OK--there is another set of Halloween papers available from Close to My Heart, but it is only available in a kit. This kit is called the Workshop On the Go Spellbound Cricut Kit. The paper here is a little more on the trendy side for Halloween, but I love the colors and patterns they have come up with!
You've got to enlarge the picture to the right so you can see the adorable stamp set that is included in this kit! This pack gives you instructions for Halloween Party projects and requires the Cricut Artiste Collection. 
I know-money has been tight, and I don't have the newest Cricut cartridge yet either, but I'm not going to let that stop me from getting this kit with all the goodies that are included:
1- the Spellbound Paper Packet
1- My Acrylix Stamp Set
1- Sunset Baker's Twine (10 yards)
1- Foundry Clips
6- Jump rings (to make a banner with)
1- Instructional Brochure
The cost of this kit is $32.95.

I'd say Close to My Heart has you covered for Halloween this year!
Happy Crafing!





No comments:

Post a Comment