Pages

10.17.2012

Happy Birthday

To my husband!
His Father's Day card was store bought--gasp!! When he opened it up--the sweetest words came out of his mouth, "You didn't make me a card?" I felt bad and good at the same time!
Inspiration for this card came from Karen's Creations and she used a sketch from the Deconstructed Sketch blog.



My Card 


All products are from Close to My Heart, unfortunately the paper pack Dreamin' and the stamp set The Present are no longer available. I am on a use it up mission--and can I tell you--I have gotten so many projects from that Dreamin' paper pack--I don't see an end! But really, just look at all the beautiful paper packs we have right now. Cards like this are so easy to pull together when you have coordinating papers that come all together in a packet. Love that!!

The Fleur-de lis was cut with the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and the brad is from the Shimmer Designer Brad collection.

Doin' a Happy Dance cuz I made my hubby a card!!!!!
Cheers


1 comment:

  1. Haha! I hope he appreciates it! My husband's bday is today--I feel bad but I didn't even get or make him a card (just don't think he would appreciate like my sisters or mom do!) But hey he's getting a nice cake!

    ReplyDelete