Sweet Blog Award!
My BBB (Bestest Blogging Buddy!--heehee--I just made that up!) honored me with a blog award. Thank you Becky! Becky has a fabulous blog herself, not only does she share her crafty projects, but she also posts some fantastic recipes. Check out Scrappin' Becky B. here!
OK--in accepting this award, I need to tell you 7 things about myself and then pass this on to 7 other bloggers.
1. I LOVE watching the Tour de France!
2. I rather have salty snacks than sweet snacks.
3. We are a homeschooling family.
4. If I'm not crafting in my spare time, you could find me reading, gardening, knitting, biking, hiking, walking or laughing with friends.
5. Cleaning is definitely at the bottom of the list. (lol--there's something we don't have in common Becky!)
6. I do like to do the laundry though!
7. But I don't iron.
I'm passing this Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award on to:
1. Brenda at Stamp. Scrap. Create.
2. Peggy at Creative Scraps.
3. Jan at More Than a Little Ink.
4. Tammy at My Scrapping Place.
5. Tamytha at Paper HeArtist.
6. Connie at Paper Pleats and Ribbon Roses.
7. Pam at PJ's Corner.
These ladies constantly wow and inspire me through their blogs. Go check them out!
Hope everyone is having a fantastic weekend!