Pages

12.08.2012

Cookie Transportation

"There must have been some magic in that old silk hat they found."

For me, the magic is in an Oatmeal container! I love oatmeal, I eat it every morning for breakfast. And I LOVE oatmeal containers. While I'm eating my oatmeal, I often stare at that fun cylinder receptacle and think of things I can make out of it. Here is a simple ribbon organizer I made awhile back.

My grandmother use to bring us sugar cookies whenever she visited. Her way of transportation was on old coffee can lined with wax paper. That is where I came up with this idea for the oatmeal container.


I was pretty happy with the way they turned out. 


They were fast and easy to create.


Some will be delivered to neighbors, filled with my Grandma's Sugar Cookies!
And I will use one to transport cookies when I head back to KC for Christmas!

Have a great day my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment