Pages

9.30.2011

Blogs to Share

Brenda over at Stamp. Scrap. Create. honored me with two Blog Awards last week. I pondered all week and have decided on who to pass these awards onto. It was so hard. I love visiting blogs. I follow quite a few and am constantly amazed at the talent all of you have. I'm not an artist or graphic designer, I just get inspired from everything that is shared in blogland and I thank each and everyone of you for that. Please visit Stamp. Scrap. Create. , Brenda is so creative and posts over the top cute, creations just about every day!


The first award is the Liebster Award.
Liebster is German for "beloved" or "favorite." The creator of this award wishes for it to be bestowed to five worthy people whose blogs have fewer than 200 followers--as a way to acknowledge creativity while promoting an increase in blog traffic. The rules of acceptance are as follows: See all my gushing happiness about receiving this award here!
In receiving this award, here is the list to follow:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have fun!

It is now time for me to do #2: Reveal my top 5 picks:

Gr8scraps - Tracey has been posting amazing creations lately, all made with Close to My Heart's Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge. AND posting the tutorials. The vision and creativity Tracey has blows me away!
Sheila's Stamping Stuff - Sheila's blog is full of great ideas. I love how she has the names of paper packs along with the name of stamp sets in label list. WoW--if your stumped--this is the place to go! Hmm--maybe I'll start doing this--it might help me remember what stamps I own!
Stamping Rules - I recently started following this blog. Wendy has great ideas her blog is fun and bright. Plus--I just love the name she came up with for her blog!
Good Golly, Miss Molly - I've been a follower of Miss Molly's for some time now. I know when I see a post from her on the CTMH bulletin board, it is going to be a good one! I always love her layouts, right now she has a a fantastic post showing her talent playing with paper!
Amy's Art from the Heart - I just love Amy's style. Crisp and clean! Every thing she creates is cute, cute. Visit this blog and get inspired!


The Cute as a Button Award is an award that Brenda herself started and passes out just one each month. I was so touched when I found that she also gave this award to me. I now get to pass it on to just one fellow blogger. I'm passing this to Becky at Scrappin' Becky B. I've been a follower of Becky's for awhile now. Her blog is definitely "cute as a button". She not only shares her card and layout creations, but all sorts of home decorating crafts AND scrumptious recipes. She has inspired and encouraged me in so many ways. Thank you Becky for being such a great blogging friend!

2 comments:

  1. Awww - thanks, Lisa for the "Cute as a Button" award! You are such a sweetie and I so enjoy reading and following your blog as well! I'll post my award and share the love with one of my favorite blogs on Monday! Thanks, again, and have a SUPER weekend!

    Hugs,

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lisa! Thanks for the love for my little blog! I'll get right on picking my favorites - so many good blogs out there, you made my weekend!

    ReplyDelete