Pages

9.26.2011

Blog Awards!

You could knock me over with a feather right now! I have been blessed with two awards from the super, sweet blogger Brenda Frerichs who is the amazing crafter and owner of the beautiful blog Stamp, Scrap, Create. I get inspired every time I visit Brenda's blog, she is uber talented!


The first award is called the Liebster Award. Liebster is German for "beloved" or "favorite." The creator of this award wishes for it to be bestowed to five worthy people whose blogs have fewer than 200 followers--as a way to acknowledge creativity while promoting an increase in blog traffic. The rules of acceptance are as follows:

1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all - have fun!

Thank you Brenda! There are so many blogs out there, I'm touched to the core that you have bestowed me with these awards! And I'm feeling like such a bad blogger right now, something is wrong with my good camera, and our old camera just doesn't take good photos. I'll get to work though and take pictures with it anyway to share some of the work I've completed.

I have had a very long, hard day. To pick 5 blogs is overwhelming! I'll have to get a good nights sleep and go on a nice jog with the dog in the early morning--that is when I do my best thinking!


The second blog award is Brenda's very own award that she created. This is her way of sharing blogs that she has found and enjoys visiting. Brenda, I so hope I can make it to convention so we can actually meet! You are the best!
I'm also allowed to pass this onto one other blogger. OH--I better make that an extra long run tomorrow! I have lots of thinkin' to do!

Thank you for such a wonderful gift Brenda.

1 comment:

  1. WOOHOO!! Congrats, Lisa, on receiving two blog awards in one day - AWESOME!!! You TOTALLY deserve them!!

    Hugs,

    Becky

    ReplyDelete