Pages

8.26.2010

Celebrate Stamping in September!

Close to My Heart is celebrating National Stamping Month, held each year in September, with this mini album kit called Triple Play. The kit includes a My Acrylix stamp set, four Exclusive Inks mini inkpads, custom die-cut shapes, materials and directions to create THREE darling 4"x 4" albums. Triple Play is a quick project for this busy time of year.
There are five ways to get this outstanding mini album kit:
1. Buy the Triple Play kit for $29.95
2. Purchase $25 in My Acrylix stamps and get the Triple Play kit for just $15.
3. Spend $40 on My Acrylix stamps and get Triple Play for only $5!
4. Host a Gathering with sales of $300 or more and get Triple Play FREE!
5. Join Close to My Heat as a Consultant and get the kit FREE!
Contact me to order your Triple Play kit, offer ends September 30th!

No comments:

Post a Comment