Pages

2.03.2013

New Idea Book!


I've been a Close To My Heart consultant for nine years and I haven't been this excited about a new Idea Book in a LONG time. I mean it. This Idea Book/Catalog is beautiful, refreshing and bursting with colorful projects. I want every one of the eight new paper packs. Over the next few days, I'm going to show some layouts that the talented designers from Close To My Heart have created from these new papers.

 First, my absolute favorite, Chantilly.


HELLO Spring!
Chantilly is bursting with the latest trend in spring colors.


I usually don't gravitate towards the "girly" papers but I just about drool every time I look at this beautiful paper pack! I haven't even started using the pack I got, but think I need to order another one! (can you say horder?)


The next paper pack I'm showing is called Buzz and Bumble. The colors in this pack will be perfect for summer layouts. I love all the options we have with the double sided cardstock.


Giving us six patterns to create with.

The Buzz and Bumble paper pack has two coordinating stamps that are super cute, and only cost $6.95. See the Dragonfly here and the Bumble Bee here.

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a happy, crafty kind of day!





No comments:

Post a Comment