Pages

2.04.2013

For Always and Claire

Here are two more paper packs from Close To My Heart's new
Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book & Catalog.

First up is For Always


This paper pack has a classic black and white
look that will be fun to complement with a pop of color. 


I can think of so many themes this paper pack can be used for.
It is always good to have a classic black and white pattern paper around for card making too.



Next up is the sweet paper pack, Claire. This is another pack that is just bursting with beautiful color! Blush, Hollyhock, Sunset and Outdoor Denim blend together beautifully.


With the double sided cardstock, this is one of those paper packs
that could be all girl, or all boy. I love it!

 
 Look at this pretty canvas arrangement that was made with Claire.


I've pinned in Pinterest how to transfer pictures onto a canvas.
Now I really want to try it!

I hope you are enjoying seeing the new paper packs from the Close To My Heart Catalog. Like I said in my last post, this catalog is full of new items and great ideas. You can view the catalog here to see for yourself! Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment