Pages

2.15.2012

A Little Help

Oh--I get by with a little help from my friends--Mmmm--gonna try with a little help from my friends.
I was so happy when I saw this card by a fellow CTMH consultant, Mary Gunn, on her blog. I needed to make a birthday card, and nothing was coming to me--ohhhh thank you blogland--and thank you friends for sharing! With a little help from my blog friends, I was able to pull a card together!
Close to My Heart stamp sets used:
Love Life (D1482), the "Celebrate You!" sentiment is from a retired stamp called Birthday Pennants.
Thanks for looking in today!
Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. I like the look of this card! The curvy stamps, the rectangles, the ribbon, and the bling all work together to create a neat result. Thanks for sharing this with us, Lisa! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card!! What would we ever do without the wonderful inspiration that comes from the blog world?!?!? :)

    ReplyDelete