Pages

1.01.2012

January Specials

Hold on to your hats my crafty friends, Close to My Heart is going to blow you away!!
This first little special I'm going to tell you about ROCKS!!


When you place a minimum order of just $25 from the current Idea Book, you then get TWO NEW products for just $15- the My Creations Collage Cubes and an exclusive Rock the Block E-size stamp set.

Next up is a fantastic Studio J deal. Studio J members who order 9 custom made layouts will get their 10th one FREE. Not a Studio J member? Then this is the month to sign up and see for yourself how easy and fast you can get beautiful layouts completed.



Then of course there is the Close to My Heart Stamp of the Month. I just love January's stamp set, there are so many uses--or should I say needs--for it.

The stamp set "Little Reminder" is only available until the end of January and with a qualifying purchase you can purchase it for only $5.00!

In the side bar on my blog--over there on the right --is a place where it says "Start Shopping", you can shop online from the comfort of your home--or contact me and learn how you can earn free products by hosting a fun workshop! I would love to show you all the reasons I love Close to My Heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment