Pages

8.12.2011

Follow Your Dreams



This envelope mini album is for a niece of mine who is a dancer. I'm hoping she fills the book with pictures and notes from all her performances.
It is made with 6x9 kraft envelopes that were folded in half. The covers are cardboard from a cereal box, covered with paper.

I made the flap at the opening of the envelope bigger, so it can be used for more pictures and journaling.


On a two page spread like this, two 4 x 5 1/2 pictures and one cropped photo, 3 x 5 1/2, will fit. The hearts are only glue on the far right so picture can slip under them.

The pocket holds a card that is 4" x 5 3/4" and can have a picture on the front with journaling on the back.


On a 2 page spread like this, two (3 1/2 x 5 1/2) will fit.


Close to My Heart paper packs that were used were You and Me and Mulberry. They were both out and I realized that they could work together!

Here are the backs of some of the cards in the pockets.

I had so much fun making this, I love making mini albums out of envelopes!
Now, I just need to get it in the mail since it is a late birthday gift!
Have a great day and weekend everybody! I'm leaving in a few hours to visit family and friends in Kansas City!

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! Your niece will loooove this little album!! :) Have a fun and safe trip!

    ReplyDelete