Pages

4.20.2010

I'm Back!!

I'm finally feeling settled after the big move! We are finally in our new home! So now I can do a better job at keeping my blog updated. (hopefully!) I'm anxious to get my Close to my Heart business going again and am getting a workshop ready to post, but for now--it is time to show you some pictures of the house! Click on any picture to get a larger picture.
Here is a (dark) picture of the kitchen. Nice and big--with lots of cabinets!
Here is Brian's office. The walls and ceiling are all paneled, it is gorgeous.
And now revealing--Lisa's Loft! I have plenty of desk space for scrapbooking and card making! It is wonderful!
Pegboard above the desk hold inks, ribbons, and punches. Sterilite drawers help me organize.
The trim carpenters built this beautiful, large table for me. Love it!!
The new pool table is just begging for a party!
Patio and backyard. This picture was taken on a cloudy day; usually you can see Longs Peak and the Mummy Range!
So that is it for now. Come visit soon!











No comments:

Post a Comment