Pages

1.09.2010

Two More Layouts


I've been having fun scrapping this past week. My goal was to use paper packs that hadn't been touched yet. Yes, you could call me a paper horder! Close to My Heart comes out with so many pretty paper packs I just have to have them, then
they sit around for awhile. This layout was done with the Perfect Day Level 2 paper pack. (X7100B) Loved the colors in it; Juniper, Sorbet and Tulip. I also used Exclusive Ink Stamp pad in Juniper (Z2165) and Cocoa (Z2114). Another fun thing I used on this layout was the Flip Flap Memory Protectors (Z4114). As you can see, this picture was taken with the layouts in Memory Protectors (4110). On each page, on top of the memory protectors is a booklet that opens to show more pictures. The Flip Flap system helps when you have lots of photos, but still just want a two page spread.



This layout was put together with the help of Close to My Heart's how-to book, Imagine (9030). These books have really helped me out this week! I really love the way this one came together.
Supplies used:
My Reflections Free Spirit paper pack Level 2 (X7088B)
Exclusive Inks stamp pads: Cocoa, Indian Corn Blue and Honey
Dimensional Element:
Framed Fun (Z1140), Basic Shapes (retired), Bookplates (retired).
Liquid Glass (Z679)
My Acrylix Stamp Sets:
Journaling Jots (B1269)
Solo "D" (B1228), Solo "P" (B1240), Solo "W" (B1247), April Word Puzzle (retired), Friendship Word Puzzle (D1258), Cocoa Grosgran bulk ribbon (Z100), Basic Brad Assortments (Z1218),
non Close to My Heart: Cricuit with George and Basic Shapes cartridge, Cloud 9 Design Clear Quote Stickers.

I'm going to try to get one more layout done this weekend. I'm on a roll and don't want to stop! Thanks for stopping by, and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment