Pages

12.31.2009

Happy New Year!

Well, I finally got brave and told some of you about this blog I've been working on! I have a lot to learn--it really isn't quite how I would like it yet. Chalk this up to another accomplishment for me in 2009! I don't like to make resolutions for the New Year, but I do like to look back at what was accomplished in the year we are leaving. Some of my highlights this year would be hiking a fourteener, skiing and mountain biking without breaking anything, teaching myself how to knit and crochet and teaching Marek how to add and subtract fractions! I do like the idea of adopting a word for the New Year. I think my word will be smile. Smile more, smile often, smile when you don't feel like smiling! It just changes everything! Happy New Year to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment