Pages

5.13.2012

Studio J Sunday

Have you tried Close To My Heart's digital scrapbooking yet? My first priority is to have that beautiful paper in my hands and have fun with placing embellishments, but Studio J is a great way to get caught up if your feeling overwhelmed. My favorite part of Studio J is being able to size pictures as you are creating. I was going through some albums the other day and stopped at a layout that I just love- it was one that was done in Studio J. I really encourage you to try it out sometime!
Here is a quick video to show you just how easy it is to start and finish a layout in Studio J.

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't agree with you more ... Studio J is a great way to stay caught up! My Year in Review albums are digital. I stay caught up on current events and have time to play with all kinds of other projects. Thanks for sharing thsi today Lisa!

    ReplyDelete