Pages

5.06.2012

NSD Challenge #3 Complete!

I'm back! I'm having so much fun, another layout done! 
This is another one for Big Picture Classes; it is Challenge #12. For this particular challenge you were to use Kraft paper in two different ways.


I love Close To My Heart's Kraft paper; it takes ink color so nicely. For my layout I tore strips of paper, inked the edges with Chocolate, sprayed them with a Ranger Color Wash, and layered them to try to get a mountain look. (click on picture to see more detail) On the base piece of Kraft, I sprayed with Sapphire Glimmer Mist and stamped it with white acrylic paint and bubble-wrap. The pictures are tucked into the layers and brads were added to hold down the paper and/or to appear like rocks!
The second piece of Kraft I used in this layout is the black chevron strip at the bottom of the page. These are from Close To My Heart's Kraft Color-Ready Border collection. I used a brayer to roll black ink on them. I think they are the perfect touch to the page.

It feels so good getting this layout done: one, because they are pictures from 2007 and two, I've had those stickers you see on the layout for probably 7 years or more!

No comments:

Post a Comment