Pages

2.23.2012

Envelope Mini Albums


These were so much fun to make. With just 5, #10 envelopes, I was able to make a mini album that has 25 spots for pictures or journaling.



 Many months ago, Close to My Heart had a close out sale on their Level 1 Paper Packets so I bought a bunch with mini albums in mind! These two minis were made with the Adore and Notebook Level 1 Paper Packs.


 There are all sorts of pockets for tags that hold pictures and/or journaling.

 
On the last page, I added a flap that opens up, so it adds two more spaces for pictures!
These are now in the Cherry Lime Boutique
where I have a few shelves to sell some of my paper crafts.

I'm a vendor at an all day crop on Saturday, 
I now need to get  make and takes ready and create some displays.

I also need to make Thank You cards for my sons basketball coaches. He is in a Rec League, and had the best coaches this year. We feel so blessed to have been placed on their team! 

Also on my to-do list is to make my layout for Scrap-It Girls March Challenge. 
You still have time to get something entered for the February challenge.
Visit Scrap-It-Girl to find out more about the February's
Show Some Love Challenge and what the winner will receive.

Have a Wonderfully Fantastic Day!!
XO

2 comments:

  1. I am blown away by this album. How I wish I could come to a class so you could teach me how! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your beautiful envelope album!! I'm sure these will sell like "hotcakes" in your booth!! :)

    ReplyDelete