Pages

5.14.2011

National Scrapbooking Month

Close to My Heart has a fabulous promotion this month. When you place a minimum order of $50 in Close to My Heart products, you can get the exclusive "You & Me" scrapbooking kit for just $15! OR you can purchase the kit outright for $34.95 without a minimum purchase. I love this kit, it includes:
1 My Acrylix D-size stamp
6 sheets of 12" x 12" B&T Duos Papers --in a cardstock weight
1 sheet of 12" x 12" Colonial White Cardstock
1 6" x 9" Irresistibles Chipboard Die-Cut Sheet
1 yard Chocolate Strip Ribbon
1 packagae of Opaques Mocha Adhesive Gems
and an instructional guide to create out gorgeous layouts!

Do you want to get this awesome kit FREE?
Join Close to My Heart in May and receive the New Consultant Kit for 50% off the regular price of $129 and the "You & Me" kit FREE!! Yes, you can join Close to My Heart for only $64.50. Have any questions? Leave me a note in the comment box!

No comments:

Post a Comment