Pages

3.18.2011

Before and After


I LOVE the "How to Books" from Close to My Heart, they are so helpful in quickly putting layouts together! Often times I have more photos than the planned design calls for. This layout design is from the "Cherish" how to book and is called Portrait Collection. The original design calls for only 4 pictures --and one of those is only 3x3 in size! I liked the design of the page--nice and easy--but I had way more pictures than that! Never fear, a little playing around with photo placement, and I found a way to make it work! I liked the way it turned out! (click on pictures to see them larger)

Supplies used all from Close to My Heart:
Cherish (how to book)
Miracle Level 2 Paper Pack
Inks: Desert Sand, Twilight and White Daisy
Kraft Color-Ready Borders
My Legacy Writer Black Pens
3-D Foam Tape
Stamp set: Off the Block Alphabet (retired)

Have a great weekend!

1 comment: