Pages

3.19.2011

Play Date Cafe 73

Another week of inspiring colors for the Play Date Cafe Challenge!


I totally strayed away from the reddish color and gravitated toward pink--hope that is ok! I used Close to My Heart's Blush, Petal and Creme Brulee and since they look so springy, I finally got out the Sensational Season stamp set and had fun with those cute little bunnies!
This first card is totally inspired by a Close to My Heart artist, Nancy Brown. You have got to check out her gorgeous cards here.
My pictures today are not the greatest--I was having a hard time getting the right lighting and angle!

Close to My Heart supplies used:
Stamp Set: March's CTMH Stamp of the Month-Sensational Season
Cardstock: Colonial White, Petal and Creme Brulee
Retired B&T paper in Blush
Inks: Creme Brulee, Petal, Cocoa, Juniper, Desert Sand
Pearl Opaques
Blending Pen
Misc. embroidery thread, Cuttlebug and Nestabilities Die

For the next card I finally used the My Dreations A-door-ables. I bought these when they first came out--and this is the first I used!

The card size is 4x4, the "door" is popped up, then the bunny is also popped with a thinner dot.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets: March's CTMH Stamp of the Month - Sensational Season and Smiles
Cardstock: Creme Brulee and Colonial White
Retired B&T papers in Petal and Blush
My Creations A-door-ables
Inks: Creme Brulee, Blush, Petal, Juniper, Desert Sand, Cocoa and Black StazOn
Watercolor Pencils
My Legacy Pen
Misc: Brad and pop dots, sponge, Cuttlebug and Nestabilities Die.

That's it for today--I'm going to go vacuum, then take a bike ride and enjoy the 70 degree weather today!

3 comments:

  1. Both cards are so cute, Lisa, but I especially like the bunny peeking through the 'window' - that's adorable! THanks for playing with us at the Play Date Cafe this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so adorable, but I especially love how that front opens up! Thanks for joining us this week at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Love the design and the excellent way you've used our colors! I especially like the shapes of the focal points on the front...I've never seen anything like them! Thanks for joining us this week at the Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete