Pages

2.26.2011

Thanks to a Challenge!


Oh I should do challenges more often! A CTMH sister, Helen Onulak, does a weekly layout challenge I've done a couple, but she has posted 99 of these challenges! (go here to see Helen's layout!) For whatever reason, this week's caught my eye and I jumped right on it. Now I am so happy to have July 4, 2008 done! Just think if I would have been doing her layouts every week! I'd be caught up. Well, I'm going to go back through her list of challenges and with that try to get the rest of this camping trip from July 2008 done! Thank you Helen!

I was working on the Mini Travel Journal and had Route 66 out, and thought how great these papers would work for the Fourth of July. Then I had some My Stickease from an even older CTMH paper pack--of which I don't even remember the name, but they worked great with the layout also. The title was stamped with the Friendship Alphabet Large stamp set. Love, love, love the "how to book", Cherish. This layout came together so fast and easy!

1 comment:

  1. Great July 4th layout! Nothing like a challenge to light a fire, eh? Hmmmm - maybe I need to join a challenge to finally get caught up again on my scrapbook pages - ha! ha!

    ReplyDelete