Pages

2.26.2011

Mini Travel Journal


I found a couple blogs a week or so ago that I have been totally inspired by, the paper crafters of these two blogs make all sorts of journals. You can see their work here and here.
A few years ago I went in on a group buy of coasters and probably still have half of them waiting to be used! I thought these would make perfect covers for a mini travel journal; something that you could store in a glove box or purse and record daily happenings on a trip.
It has all sorts of pages and tags to write on.
It also has pockets to store small tickets, receipts or business cards that you may collect along the way.

The paper pack I used for this is an old one from Close to My heart called Route 66. I was so excited about this because my good friend is planning a summer vacation along Route 66 and I went to her birthday party last night! It was so much fun giving this to her!
The ideas for these cute little journals are endless: a faith journal, kid's quotes, baby's first year, 1st grade memories (or 2nd or 3rd etc..) Fun, fun, fun!!!
Thanks for stopping by today! I hope you have a craft-tabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment