Pages

12.14.2010

Lovin' Sky, Pear and Holiday Red


With the help of Mojo Monday and Close to My Heart's exclusive color palette I whipped out a few more Christmas cards!
The first one is following Mojo Monday 168. I used a Cuttlebug folder for the snowy background.
Close to My Heart Products used:
-Stamp Set: Snow Friends and Festive Thoughts (retired)
-Cardstock: Sky, Pear, White Daisy
-The hat was paper pieced with (very) old and retired Background and Texture paper in Holiday Red.
-Inks: Sky, Pear, Brown Bag, Smoothie
-Blending Pen--used to apply Smoothie to nose and heart.
-Sparkles for buttons
-Miscellaneous: ribbon

My next card was inspired by Mojo Monday 167.
Cuttlebug folders were used again for the background pieces. Martha Stewart punch was used for the snowflakes and then they were sprayed with Glimmer Mist.
Close to My Heart products used are the same inks and paper as in first card and:
-Stamp set: Just for the Holidays
-Sparkles (blue and green assortment)
-Pearl Opaques


This card is from the Mojo Monday 166 sketch. All paper and inks as in previous cards but this card also used Exclusive Inks, Sunny Yellow and New England Ivy. To get the tree 2-toned I stamped the tree with New England Ivy onto Pear Cardstock and then again onto the retired Kiwi card stock. I cut with the incredible Micro-Tip Scissors that Close to My Heart carries, then popped up with Foam Tape the Pear part up.
Stamp set: Holiday Warmth and Peace on Earth
Both Blue and Red Sparkles were used.
Miscellaneous ribbon and the Nestabilities Labels Eight were also used.


The last card is Mojo Monday 165.
Stamp set: I Believe
Black stamp pad for Santa.
Cranberry Grosgrain Ribbon was used on this card.
The bling used here is something I have had around for ever and Nestabilities Labels Eight was also used.

So--there ya go! I think I need to start sending out Christmas cards! It is going to be hard getting to my blog the rest of the week, we have events every night from here till Sunday. Merry, Merry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment