Pages

12.12.2010

Discounted Products!

Close To My Heart has listed some discontinued, discounted products on my website, www.lisaf.myctmh.com! From the menu on the left choose "Shop Online". On that page the very last item on the menu is "Discounted Items". New products will be added throughout the month, so check in often! If you want it by Christmas, your best bet is to order it by the end of the day tomorrow! (Monday the 13th)
You will get "Plenty for Twenty" when you order $20 from my website! (www.lisaf.myctmh.com) When you shop my MyCTMH website and spend $20 or more on wonderful Close To My Heart products, you'll receive a free D-size stamp set valued at $22.95—that more than doubles your value! (and you don't even pay shipping/handling OR tax on this free stamp!) Close to My Heart will choose the stamp for you, I'm sure it will be a wonderful stamp set that you will love! The "Plenty for Twenty" campaign ends December 31st--but again, if you want it by Christmas, order by 11:59 p.m. on Monday, December 13th.

No comments:

Post a Comment