Pages

5.02.2013

National Scrapbooking Month

Yay! May is here! Actually, around here, winter is still hanging on.
This picture of my backyard was taken yesterday, May 1st! 
The sound of birds chirping made for a brighter day!


I know I have been a hit or miss blogger lately, but National Scrapbooking Day/Month, usually gets me into a scrapping mood! National Scrapbooking Day is this Saturday, May 4th. At Close To My Heart it is called National Scrapbooking Month! They are celebrating the month with a unique paper packet at a bargain price. Watch the video to get your creative juices flowing! 



And here are some close up shots of projects made with the paper pack.




Click HERE to place an order. 

And here is a look at the stamp of the month that was mentioned in the video.


This is one of those stamp sets you will pull out for all different kinds projects!


Thanks for looking in today. I hope to play along with some challenges taking place this weekend. Then I'll have some layouts to show you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment