Pages

5.01.2012

May is National Scrapbooking Month!

May 5th is National Scrapbooking Day!
I'm hoping to find some time on Saturday to do a layout or two. It seems as if I haven't done an actual layout for a long time!
There are a lot of online events to join on the 5th to help you get more done that day. I signed up for a free online class at Big Picture called Creative Crop. There will be creative challenges all day and giveaways!
Little Yellow Bicycle is also having an all day, online event. Visit their blog to find out how to win a $75 prize package!
Scrapbook dot com is also having an all day event--with 105 prizes to giveaway!

Close To My Heart celebrates all month. The bright, fun paper packet Dotty For You is only available this month. Visit this post that has all the information about Dotty For You. Here is a short video with more information about this special promotion.



Stay tuned, throughout the month, I'll be posting short videos from Close To My Heart to help inspire!
Thanks for stopping in today.

1 comment: