Pages

4.27.2012

Fun with Dotty For You

This paper is so bright and cheery, I just love it!

I was in a real hurry when I made this first card--it is kind of plain, but the paper is so bright, it just makes the card! (horrible quality on the pictures, sorry about that)




 I've seen this card all over Pinterest and I cased it from the talented CTMH Consultant Melissa Laverty. You can see her card here, she also gives a link on how to make the sunburst.


I had a workshop Wednesday night--that was tons of fun I might add--and about an hour before people were to come I came up with this idea to hold some colorful Twizzlers! It made for a cute centerpiece on the work table!


 I have another card prepared with the Dotty For You paperpack--that one will be shown May 1st for the Scrap It Girl May challenge!

Find out how to get this fun paper pack here!
Thanks for looking in today.
Have a crafty, fun day!


No comments:

Post a Comment