Pages

10.02.2011

Mischief


A friend asked me to make an invitation for her annual Halloween Party. For this particular friend, I knew I needed a witch and the moon! I got the idea of making the witch's dress glittery from Aaron at Booth 32.

All supplies are Close to My Heart and can be purchased on my website here.
Mischief Level 2 Paper Pack
All Hallows Eve stamp set
Stamp Pads: Black, Honey, Sunset, White Daisy Pigment -based ink
Cardstock: Black, Sunny Yellow, Colonial White
Glitz Glitter Gel
Exclusive Inks Marek: Honey
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge
The witch is from September's Stamp of the Month, Wicked.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice card. Really like the bright yellow with the black, and how you created the moon background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Lisa! Love how you used the stampset.

    ReplyDelete