Pages

4.03.2011

Canvas


I had so much fun doing this multi-media piece! It's one of those things that I kept putting off, because I wanted it to be perfect!
The cat soaking up the sun here is our sweet Hank, who we lost the end of December.

I painted the canvas with acrylics and sprayed with Glimmer Mist. The petals of these flowers are from the Close to My Heart Olivia Paper Pack. The colors really brightened up when I put the medium over it. I just cut the petals free hand,and the centers are 3 free hand circles stacked. The edges are distressed with chocolate ink. The bling in the middle is non-CTMH. The leaves and the matte under the picture is a piece of Basic Grey paper. If you look close you can see a Kraft Border around the picture. I painted over it with acrylic paint.

Thanks for looking in today!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! This is STUNNING! What a beautiful way to commemmorate your sweet kitty! :)

    ReplyDelete