Pages

3.16.2011

Wings Workshop on the Go




This layout is my version of Close to My Hearts "Wings" Workshop on the Go kit. It came together so fast--well, the flowers were a bit time consuming-but I like the results! Of course I changed my layout a bit from the original, I always want to put more pictures on my layout than called for, but that is perfectly fine! Since this is a Mother's Day layout, I wanted to add the flowers. I rarely get to "do" flowers!
I highly recommend the Workshop on the Go kits, (view all of them here) they include the paper pack, embellishments, a stamp set and instructions to make a layout and cards, they are so much fun to work with.


1 comment:

  1. Soooo pretty! I love the flowers! I need to get in gear and make this Workshop on the Go kit. I have been such a slug this week while I've been on spring break and haven't gotten as much crafting done as I had originally planned. Oh, well, I've really enjoyed the naps that I've taken and just the down-time that I've had!! :)

    ReplyDelete