Pages

2.05.2011

Chirstmas 2008 is Done!

I finally finished scrapping Christmas of '08! If it is a year that we travel to KC for Christmas, I end up with tons of pictures because there are so many events to record! Therefore, I usually have multiple 2-page spreads for this holiday! That is why scrapping Christmas always gets pushed aside for something else! I posted a Christmas 2008 layout a few weeks ago--that was just up to Christmas Eve! So here is the rest of the story!

4x6 inch Flip Flaps were used on the 27th to help me get even more pictures into the story. Since I tend to load the layouts with pictures, there isn't much in the way of embellishments. There isn't even much journaling, I think the fun and happiness comes across in the pictures, and that is what the story is all about here!

No comments:

Post a Comment