Pages

10.02.2010

Mojo Monday #158



Every once in awhile I feel the need to try a sketch on the Mojo Monday blog and here is this weeks attempt! I tried to do the box pleat technique, and my "pleats"are not even--so I stuck a little skull on them! I used:
from Close to My Heart: Hooligans Level 1 Paper Pack, Black card stock and the ribbon is from the Mini-Medley Accents Collection-in the new Sunset color. Inks used were Key Lime and Autumn Terracota markers and the VersaMark inkpad was used for the embossing powder. The embossing powder is non-ctmh that I have had around forever and is a sparkly black. The stamp set used was September's Stamp of the Month called "Thriller".
It's been a long time since I've done a card! Thanks for stopping in today and looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment