Pages

10.07.2010

Flower Bouquet

I am so excited about my paper flower bouquet of fall flowers! I stumbled across a tutorial on Dawn's Stamping Stdio blog yesterday and just had to give it a go! She did a you-tube video on how to make them and they are so easy! (Click on the blog name and it will take you right to her post on these.) I added stems and flowers to mine. I'm going to make some more flowers to fill my vase, but I just had to get this posted for you all to see!
This flower was made from a designer paper from the old "Laid Back" paper pack. A silver "Shimmer" Designer Brad adorns the center of this beautiful flower!

This flower was made with a B&T bulk pack called "Small Leaves". and a gold "Shimmer" Designer Brad is its center.

These cute little flowers are made from a B&T from the "Magic Moments" paper pack with a cranberry "Bigger Brad" for the center.
Off to make some more flowers! Hope you have as much fun as I am with this!
Cheers!!

1 comment: