Pages

7.30.2010

Paperbag Mini Album


Hello! What a crazy busy summer it has been! Who said summer is a time to relax? Hah!! Well, the last couple of weeks, during any down time I had, I was busy working on this cute Paperbag Mini Album. I am so excited about it and can't wait to start another one! I was inspired by a fellow CTMH consultant, Heather Rufener. She made a mini album with envelopes and posted the place where to find the instructions. So I went to Youtube, searched for Follow the Paper Trail, and found tons of cute, fun mini albums made by Laura Denison. I chose the paperbag album--but can't wait to do the envelope album that Heather did.

The stamp on the front is from the Live Inspired (C1408) stamp set and it is set inside a Booksmart Deimensional Element (Z1223). The cover design was inspired by Tresa Black and her mini workshop.















I used the Veranda Level 2 Paper Pack ( X7119B) and the corresponding My Stickease (X7119C). The Cocoa Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad (Z2214) was used on the edges of everything.
So here you see the first page, my thumb is at the opening of the bag, which now is a pocket for tags! The yellow page for journaling is actually the bottom of the bag. Turn that yellow page and you get to the next:

The yellow page is embellished with CTMH Just Blooms (Z1266) and some older retired CTMH paper flowers. turn the page and you get to this page:
On this page I used the plastic packaging for some stick on letters to make the corner pocket that holds the matted tag for a picture. That corner is decorated with some contra rub-ons. I SO WISH I would have had CTMH's Primavera Rub-Ons in brown. But I didn't-and I used this black, which doesn't go with the book. But oh well---- The small flap here will be used for a small picture. Now turn the flap and get to this page:


The tag on this page is from Close to My Heart. "Journaling Spots Journey" (X1409) has the best tags and tickets, I thought this one worked perfect with my album.

The stamp sets used on this page were; True Friends (D1406), Notice the Details (D1378), and State of Mind (D1416). The bracket is from Irresistibles Pizzazz (Z1307) and rubbed with Exclusive Inks Stamp Pad-Juniper (2165). Hinges (Z291) are used in order that this open and I have space for two pictures inside! fun-fun!!

Still have to spruce up the last page and back cover of the album. Now a picture of some of the tags.
On the tags I used the Notice the Details stamp set again, I used Clear INspiration Acrylic Accents (Z1053), Marks Passages (Z1318), Fancy Cuts Borders (X1408), Designer Ribbon Rounds in Creme Brulee (Z1131) and Cocoa (Z1316), and some other non-CTMH items.
Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, Lisa! This is BEAUTIFUL!! Thanks for sharing the detailed snapshots with us...with your permission I may have to scraplift this idea. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete