Pages

12.25.2009

Merry Christmas

This has been a wonderful Christmas. Well, Brian has a pretty bad cold, so I don't know if he would label it wonderful. I got everything done by the 23rd. So the 24th I was able to relax and have fun with Marek. I took him and a friend sledding then came home and did some Christmas baking. Brian took a nap late in the afternoon while Marek and I decorated cookies, sang Christmas carols and played a couple games of Sequence. We then had an easy dinner of soup, then watched Polar Express. I was surprised when I wasn't woken up by 7:00 this morning. It turns out, Marek was up between 3:00-4:30 a.m., checking out the gifts that came, watching some Star Trek and also played a few X-box games! He went back to bed and didn't wake up until 7:30!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment