Pages

12.02.2012

Hello December!

Whoa! Where has time gone? I've been crafting but not posting, sorry about that. I did manage to take a few pictures of some things before I took them to the boutique.



These little Post-It-Note holders with gel pens were so easy to make and would be great teacher gifts or stocking stuffers. Here is a link to the tutorial.


Next I had fun making these long, narrow holiday notepads. I printed a bunch of vintage images awhile back so to tell you the truth I can't remember where these all came from, but my two favorite sites for vintage images are The Graphics Fairy and FREE ViNTaGE DiGiTal STaMPS.






I couldn't resist doing an "Elf on the Shelf" themed notepad!  

 

 I liked the way this pad turned out, using Close To My Heart's double sided cardstock.





That's it for now!
Stay crafty my friends!!



No comments:

Post a Comment