Pages

3.21.2011

CASE Study Challenge #31

The CASE Study Challenge blog (copy and steal everything) is probably the best challenge blog for me. I spend way too much time visiting other blogs gaining inspiration from people that are way more talented than me! Once I've surfed all my favorite blogs (and become thoroughly overwhelmed!), it is then hard for me to come up with my own idea for a card! "Casing" something is the highest form of a compliment--I always make sure I give credit if the idea was not my own. So, I thought I'd give a try at the challenge on the CASE Study Blog. The card this week was made by Julee Tilman, the owner of Verve Stamps. (from which I just purchased my first two stamp sets last week! My first non-Close to My Heart stamps in years! But the stamps at Verve are so darn cute!) Her card is so bright and cheery, it just screams summer! Here is her card and the inspiration for this week:

And here is what I came up with:

Close to My Heart supplies used:
Splendor Level 2 paper pack (retired)
White Daisy cardstock
Stamp set: Grown with Love
Inks: Brown Bag, Hollyhock, Topiary and Sweet Leaf
Bonding Memories Glue
Spiral Clip is a retired embellishment
Misc. ribbon
Tag made with the Cricut and the George and Basic Shapes cartridge


So there ya go! Go check out the artwork on the CASE Challenge blog, you too will be inspired! They have some awesome prizes too!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous take on Julee's card Lisa! The tree with the flowers is fabulous!!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at CASE study this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is such a darling card, Lisa! Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely take! I love that tree! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete